sunnuntai 14. huhtikuuta 2013

Everything.

  1. ♥Find me here,
    And speak to me.
    I want to feel you,
    I need to hear you.
    You are the light,
    That's leading me,
    To the place,
    Where I find peace again.

    You are the strength,
    That keeps me walking.
    You are the hope,
    That keeps me trusting.
    You are the light,
    To my soul.
    You are my purpose,
    You're everything.

    How can I stand here with you,
    And not be moved by you?
    Would you tell me,
    How could it be,
    Any better than this?

    You calm the storms,
    And you give me rest.
    You hold me in your hands,
    You won't let me fall.
    You steal my heart,
    And you take my breath away.
    Would you take me in,
    Take me deeper now.

    And how can I stand here with you,
    And not be moved by you?
    Would you tell me,
    How could it be,
    Any better than this?

    And how can I stand here with you,
    And not be moved by you?
    Would you tell me,
    How could it be,
    Any better than this?

    Cause you're all I want,
    You're all I need,
    You're everything, everything.

    You're all I want,
    You're all I need,
    You're everything, everything.

    You're all I want,
    You're all I need,
    You're everything, everything.

    You're all I want,
    You're all I need,
    You're everything, everything.

    And how can I stand here with you,
    And not be moved by you?
    Would you tell me,
    How could it be,
    Any better than this?

    And how can I stand here with you,
    And not be moved by you?
    Would you tell me,
    How could it be,
    Any better, any better than this?

    And how can I stand here with you,
    And not be moved by you
    Would you tell me,
    How could it be,
    Any better than this?

    Would you tell me,
    How could it be,
    Any better than this...♥
     



     Oltiin Millan kaa perjantaina ottamassa kuvia ja just ku lopeteltiin, niin tuli soitto, että mun pappa on menny taivaaseen:') mulle tulee sitä ikävä, mut onneks tuun vielä näkemään sen <3

    En oo ehtiny kaikkia kuvia vielä muokata, enkä oo saanu aikaseks mitää gifejäkää, mut teen kaikki ne huomenna ja lisään tänne kaikki loput kuvat. täs on vaa esimakua;)

    Huomenna alkaa 6.jakso ja alle 2kk kesälomaan!<3 :)
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Milla and I were taking pictures on friday and as soon as we had finnished, I got a call and was told that my grandpa has gone to heaven:') I'm going to miss him, but gladly I'll be seeing him again<3

    I haven't found time to edit all the pictures we took, and I haven't made any gifs, but I'll to all of that tomorrow, but here are some of the pictures;)

    less than 2 months till the summer holiday!<3

    Mun palas kaveli<3
    My best friendddd<3

2 kommenttia:

  1. Kataaaa oot vaa nii kaunis aina!!♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. latsuuuuuu ihana ooot! <3 kiitti rakas♥ YOU TOO!! p.s. kadehin sun tyyliä:3

      Poista